Just called Labor and Delivery at St. Joseph's and there is a bed for us...so here we go. RJ is eating a bowl of Oh's! (I'm telling you, they are really good) and then we're outta here. I don't know how long they'll let us stay at the hospital, but I'm thinking Monday afternoon is the earliest they'll send us home...and, if I have my way, it'll be Tuesday morning (or afternoon). Maybe I'll change my mind, but I doubt it.
You'll hear from someone sometime in the next day or so!
Gotta go meet Little Baby J.
Saturday, November 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations on the birth of your son, Luke Joseph! Can't wait to meet him. God bless the Johnson family. Looking forward to hearing all the details. Take care and get some rest.
Katherine
P.S. This message is brought to you by our sponsor, Oh's! cereal. ;)
Congratulations!!!!! I can't wait to hear all the details! By the way, I called my mom and let her know the news and she said, "I knew it was a boy, I had a feeling, make sure you tell Martha I KNEW it was gonna be a boy!" So there you go. Now we need pictures!!!
FELICIDADES!!!!!!!!!!
I am really happy for you two (I mean three) Ican´t wait to see the baby´s pictures. Hope everything went fine and wich you the best for all of you in this new step as a family. (Nora)
Post a Comment