Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Patience is Wearing Thin...

WHERE IS BOX #3 FOR OUR POOL??? I've been told (via e-mail) that is will be here on or before June 30th...remember? We are hoping for BEFORE, but so far our hopes have been dashed.

LJ got an expansion pack of train track and I have secretly been enjoying helping him make groovy layouts. I was almost more disappointed than he when his trains had to go in toy time-out for a day because a certain 3 year-old exhibited atrocious behaviour during church on Sunday. It wasn't sooo bad - the behaviour - but he was exhibiting willful disobedience...in church, no less.

We are going to ride a steam train on Sunday!

2 comments:

thesharester said...

ug that box needs to show asap.

let me know how the steam train is! i'm intrigued...

Jennifer Josefy said...

Can't wait to play with the new track!!

: )