I have a major story to write about this year's experience because there was one doozy of a situation, but for now...
PJ won his age group (2 and under) as he ate 3 mini-cookies in 2 minutes...I helped him by shoving bites into his mouth (competition gets me going!) and breaking the cookies into bites. He is the Cookie King of this bracket and has a medal that gets him one free cookie a day for a year. LJ won this last year, so it is nice that PJ held the title in the family!
LJ came in 2nd in his age group (3-6) - this earned him a free pizza from this dining establishment. He was happy that PJ won and happy that he came in 2nd. He ate 3 1/2 cookies in 4 minutes and the winner ate 4, so it was close. Next year, I think LJ will be able to win - he came really close this time!
LJ's bracket is the one I have a major story about, but it'll take me some time to type it - it is along the lines of one major pushy mom of another contestant...(and her "confrontation(s)" with me)...
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i hope there was no violent physical contact!!
Post a Comment