Tuesday, June 17, 2008

And so it Begins...

School has started and we have yet to have a "normal routine" day. Yesterday, all was going as planned until I found out that my new computer for work was in - my new laptop computer! So, I stayed after class so the IT guy could get everything transferred over and get me all set up...I had to enter different passwords at different times and tell him some preferences, but it was sooo worth it because now I have my super-groovy new computer. In fact, I'm sitting on our couch, typing this blog entry on this groovy computer. I think they call this "incidental use".

When I got home, Mawmaw was here, so we all went out to eat! RJ tried to diagnose Mawmaw's car AC problems while the kids played in the pool. Speaking of pools...our final box is supposed to be here "on or before June 30" - JUNE 30?????!!!! AUGH!

Today, RJ had a meeting at 11:00, but I have class at 12, so we had a babysitter come over. Then, I had a hair appointment at 3:30, but RJ had a meeting, so we had another babysitter come over. I have to report that LJ loves having a babysitter. I'm sure they play with him for much longer than I play with him...because they don't have to think about things like grocery lists, laundry, the flithy bathroom, etc. They are so LUCKY! Ha!

After dinner, we went out for ice cream. On the way, LJ informed us that he was going to sing the until we got to the ice cream store...and he did. Over and Over and Over he sang, COUNT ON US TO LEND A HAND AND HELP IN HIGGLYTOWN...and I didn't tell him to stop one time...amazing.

Now RJ and I are looking forward to watching the episode of Design Star that we have on the DVR.

3 comments:

thesharester said...

cool! what type of laptop? i hope you enjoy it :)

uggggggggg your pool needs to hurry! thankfully (in this case) summer isn't going anywhere for a looong time.

Jennifer Josefy said...

: ( I don't like babysitters.

Anonymous said...

guess who's birthday is on june 30th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!