With LJ's ability to move forward...at a rapid pace, we have made the back porch his domain. It is baby proof...so far as we know. When he sees something (or someone) he wants, he can pull himself forward pretty quickly! It is very cute and I'm always glad when he gets the thing (or person) for which he worked so hard. He is sitting next to me, playing with his new favorite toy...a water bottle.
This weekend is "Finish Phase I of the Bathroom Remodel". Phase II will happen several years from now and will involve replacing and moving the bathtub and toilet. But, as I said, that is for several years from now. Phase I includes: finishing the jacking up of the house, taking out the rest of the floor, laying the sub floor, laying the new floor, replacing the lower paneling, painting the walls, replacing the mirror, and adding new lighting. RJ projects "we" can finish this by Monday evening (he is taking Monday off)...and screw the boards onto the back deck. RJ laid them out there, so the deck looks complete...and it looks GOOD! RJ knows how to put a little bit of design detail in so that it looks better than just a deck. That will be dependent on it not raining and the reason I'm updating you instead of walking is that...it looks like rain. So, we'll see. Now, "we" might be able to do this...I think there is some help that I can provide while LJ is napping or playing in the hall. But, his mobility may mean that I have to take several breaks.
Saturday, July 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment