Had an OB appointment this morning...and, it is pouring rain here. On my way in (RJ was with me), I slipped (wearing Crocs b/c they are the only shoes that fit - although last night and this morning I have had NO swelling in my feet/ankles, so I could have worn a different shoe today) and twisted my right ankle. It hurt and continued to hurt...and is/was obviously swollen. Went through my OB exam - still 2cm and 50% effaced. Told the OB she can see what is available NEXT week in terms of induction and that seemed to make her happy. I'm waiting for that call.
After my OB appointment, I went over to urgent care to have my ankle checked out. It is not broken (x-rays confirm this), so it is sprained. It does hurt. They gave me an "air cast" and I'm to stay off of it as much as possible (HA HA HA - I have a 3 and 5 year old), elevate and use ice, and use the air cast.
Needless to say, I'm slightly depressed and highly disgusted.
Tuesday, September 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Eat a bowl of ice cream and perhaps you will feel better.
Big Bro
What an inopportune time for an MJ fall down! Glad it isn't broken.
KK
Post a Comment