RJ went back to work today - and I cried a little about that. Thankfully, LJ is in school everyday and that is a good routine for us to work around. I need routine so much and that is the part of having a newborn that is just so unsettling!
REJ had a well-visit this morning...she is 2 ounces short of her birth weight, so she has almost gained all that she lost. The first 2 nights home she was great - nursed and went right back to sleep and slept for 3-5 hours. Last night, she was a crank pot until 1:00 am and then slept in her swing with RJ on the couch until 5:30. I fed her and she was quite and peaceful and went to sleep in the seat next to our bed. RJ slept and I took LJ to school...PJ came with. PJ wrapped his baby doll - LJ named him "baby Joe" when we first got him about 4 years ago...when we were expecting PJ - in a swaddling blanket and carried him around...everyone thought that was so cute.
Today, it seems I have another MOUND of laundry to do (and didn't) and I need to get the kitchen dishes where they go.
I will miss having RJ around...he is such a great dad.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think of you all many times of day and evening knowing that your lives have changed a lot - mostly for the better. All families have mounds of laundry!! Glad REJ seems to be fitting in well. I certainly agree that RJ is a good dad!! You will do well!!Love to all from Mom
Post a Comment