...Well, she was an American girl, raised on promises...
...you don't know how it feels...
...Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out...
There are so many that fit, but the lyrics that keep playing in my head are...
...the waiting is the hardest part...
And we are...still waiting...
WHATEVER! As of right now, we have an induction appointment for tomorrow, Sept 14th at 10:00 am. If the 5:30 am slot becomes available, we should get a call from my OB's office telling me to come then. So, for sure tomorrow, if not today...but, at this point I am having zero indications it'll be today.
I took PJ to Target to walk around for a bit - get out of the house - etc. Otherwise, I feel like I'm twiddling my thumbs here. I haven't really gotten into a routine since school started - I've been stalling thinking it pointless until we have #3 here and can figure #3 into the routine. That means I'm 3 weeks in with no routine - this bothers me!
WHATEVER! As of right now, we have an induction appointment for tomorrow, Sept 14th at 10:00 am. If the 5:30 am slot becomes available, we should get a call from my OB's office telling me to come then. So, for sure tomorrow, if not today...but, at this point I am having zero indications it'll be today.
I took PJ to Target to walk around for a bit - get out of the house - etc. Otherwise, I feel like I'm twiddling my thumbs here. I haven't really gotten into a routine since school started - I've been stalling thinking it pointless until we have #3 here and can figure #3 into the routine. That means I'm 3 weeks in with no routine - this bothers me!
No comments:
Post a Comment