skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Catching Up
A funny LJ story...the day before I left for my trip, we went to buy a piece of luggage...we are probably the last people on earth who do not have luggage with wheels. RJ (aka, Dear Husband) was driving and every time he'd turn on the blinker, LJ would say, "no, daddy - turn your blinker off...I've got it." Without looking back, one of us would so, "oh, ok" or "we have to tell the other cars that we want to turn" or something of the sort. LJ would insist that he was telling the cars what we were going to do. Finally, I look back at him and he is holding up a part of a toy he got in a Whataburger Kid's Meal at Christmas-time. This toy is part of a train car that is carrying a "Whataburger store" on a flatbed car...the store is triangle-shaped like this:

And, LJ is holding it side-ways pointing the direction he knows we are going to turn and making a clicking noise with his mouth. I laughed so hard! So imaginative!
While I was gone, LJ lost his pacifier. He and PJ both only use them for sleeping and we just hadn't gotten around to getting LJ to give it up. PJ was born - big change. Potty training - big change. Just waiting for big changes to end! We keep telling him we'll look for it and we have, but we haven't found it AND, he really hasn't been too upset about it. He hasn't been putting up a fight at sleep times. He's cried about it a couple of times, but is satisfied and comforted that we are looking for it. I think this will be the end of the pacifier, even if we find it...unless he finds it...
4 comments:
That's a very cute LJ story! Made me laugh. How was the moonlight monument tour? That sounded great!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I misssssss my babies....
less than a week!
Yep, just have Grandmom over for a few days and she will change everything.
Uncle B
hmmm...I've wondered if G-Ma "did something" with his pacifier and reading Uncle B's comment is making me suspicious...should I be?
Post a Comment