Note: Please excuse my misplaced modifier in the title of the previous post. LJ's visit to the doctor did not last 4 months as you may have been lead to believe.
This is the first day of Spring Break here...don't you miss Spring Break? A whole week! Actually, the students have a whole week...we have Friday off. But, RJ and I took off today and we plan to go visit LJ's Aunt MJ and Uncle BJ this afternoon. Yesterday we took a longer car ride and went to visit LJ's Grandma and Grandpa (RJ's parents). This was LJ's first visit to their house and RJ stood him up on the ground when we arrived. You know, touch the earth kind of thing. I think this is the first time little LJ has touched the ground (outside) with his little feet. We had a nice visit...uncle BJ was there too...and got home in time for dinner, bath, and bed.
LJ has been a little fussy...while eating...and has been putting his hand up to his left ear. He isn't fussy when he's doing that though. We thought, "Could he be teething?" and put some baby Oragel on his little gums. This seemed to do the trick for the fussy-ness while eating, but who really knows. According to the book, this would be a little early for teething, but not impossible. I don't like the holding his ear thing, but I don't know how much stock to put in that. It is just this past week that he has been grabbing at toys (with purpose...oh, and they go straight to his mouth...ha!), so I can't see how he's refined this skill so much that he can think, "hmmm, pain...I must touch it with my hand." He may just be tired when he's doing that...he's started rubbing his eyes when he's tired. This is good...I can't miss that cue, so I get him down for his naps a little sooner.
Hope you treat yourself to a Spring Break soon!
Monday, March 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We forgive the misplaced modifier. But let's be a little more careful in the future, shall we? You have many loyal readers and we are easily confused.
Thanks,
Lena :)
I love Lena's comment. 'nuf said. Maw Maw
Post a Comment