It appears that LJ is now drawn to watch the TV when it is on. This is too bad because we don't want him to become interested in/addicted to the TV at this point. I mean, it is ok for us to watch hours of TV, but we hope LJ will aspire to greater things! So, no TV on while LJ is in the living room and not eating. This is sad for me as I go to bed as soon as I can after LJ eats for the final time, so my TV time will be limited as well. RJ probably doesn't care about it as much as I do.
In other news, LJ still loves his baby gym...unless the TV is on and then he looks at it while in the baby gym. This is how I came to decide we must turn the TV off.
LJ seems to be crying more aggressively now, but not really any more. He used to have a very mournful cry, but now it is more intense. I guess he is asserting himself more.
We seem to have the naps down, so I'm not working too hard on that anymore...we have a routine. He cries and gets a little fussy. I swaddle him, give him his pacifier, sway with him until he gets drowsy, put him down, and take the pacifier out. He usually naps for about one hour. At night, he is going 7-9 hours every night with one exception. One night last week he woke up 2x.
I have mastitis in my left breast now. I caught it before I developed a fever, so that is good. I'm on some antibiotics. I also have pink eye. I have no idea where I caught that, but I have some antibiotic drops for that. And, Saturday I was super achy all over...probably due to the tetanus shot. But, hey...what can you do?
We are on our way to my nephew's wedding at the end of this week. This will be a long car trip for us...and our first hotel stay since LJ's birth. We'll let you know how that goes!
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment