Since we are keeping this blog instead of keeping a baby book for LJ, we'd like you to check in. That way LJ can see who read his blog and wanted to know all these intimate details of his infancy! So, if you read the blog, post a comment (you can do it without having to create an account by clicking on anonymous) and leave your name (or some code that I can figure out). You can leave a comment too, if you like.
Thanks for making LJ's blog so neat-o!
Thursday, January 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Hi Little Baby J...I not only read your blog, I write it! I love you!
Mom
i read LJ's blog pretty much every day, because i'm a fan of blogs. i'm a little jealous because his blog has surpassed my own in number of readers. but the best way i learn about the intimate details of your infancy is when we spend fridays together. awww. see ya tomorrow!! yay!!
your fave babysitter
Hey LJ! This is JJo and I am your favorite cousin. One day I will be at A&M and hopefully I will get to be your fave babysitter as well... but until then I'll settle for favorite cousin! I love you so so much and i must say you are the most handsome baby I have ever seen! --- JJO
Hi LJ,
This is your soon to be Godmother writing. I can't wait to meet you. I hear you are even cuter in person than you are in your pictures. I love checking in with the blog each week to see how you and your family are doing. It helps those of us who don't live in the same town with you to stay in touch. Thanks for allowing your Mom a little time to update the blog on a regular basis! You sound like a very sweet baby.
KK
Hi LJ,I must confess that it has been several days (a week maybe) since I have taken time to read about you. Actually, your mom had not written every day so I didn't miss much. I know you are being a good boy 'cause what else could you be!!! You're my favorite grandson named Luke and that alone, makes you very special. I'm glad your mom and dad are doing so well with their work schedule. It's great too, that you are getting to know and enjoy your Friday sitter. She's special too. Love you lots, Maw Maw
P.S. Tell your parents that three years apart for baby spacing is not good; two years, max and three children is not a good number. I'd go for four. With three there's always an "odd man out." XXXX0000
Hi Luke! I've really enjoyed reading about your daily adventures! Your mommy writes so eloquently, I feel like I've been there with you, but I can't wait to meet you in person so you can tell me your side of the story, I can decipher goo-goo-ga-ga's fairly well!
Know that you are very special and very loved!
love,Amanda (but you can call me AuntAmanda)
LJ,
I have been reading these blogs as part of my morning ritual since your mom started this ingenious thing. I get to work, check my work email, check my other email, read the headlines on the news and read about what is up with LJ! I'm looking forward to meeting you hopefully soon.
Lena
Luke - Annie Peragine here. How's it going amigo? I am glad you are enjoying the gym that we have in common. I wish we could get together again, just to catch up, spit up, sit up together. My Mom says we will be in Texas at the end of April, so maybe we can visit then. Until then.....
Ciao Baby,
Annie
PS My Mom says hi too.
Yes, I read all about my nephew on this his own spot. I anticipate the day when he takes over the actual daily postings - should be in about three weeks if Luke is advanced as his mommy and daddy think he is. Since he is my nephew it may actually happen.
Big Bro
Hey! This is your other favorite cousin!! After JJo has retired, I will be your NEXT fave aggie babysitter!!!
<3, beka-boo
^ that is a HEART which stands for LOVE
Hi Little Baby J! I am the person with whom you currently spend your weekday mornings -- otherwise known as Dad! Your mother is right; you are the cutest little baby boy and an absolute joy!
Your mother does the writing here, but I give her ideas so that our family and friends can get to know you. Your mother usually gives me a daily update on what she posted or will post and it is fun to talk about and share all the precious things you do!
I love you!
Dad
We're the ones who care enough to scout you internationally from Internet cafes, even though we usually are only on the Internet for 15 minutes a day! We ran off cause we knew you were going to get all of the attention for the next couple years anyway. Just kidding, M&B
Hi Luke! This is your cousin, Emily. I love reading all about you, because I've only seen you once! (Amarillo is very far away from Bryan!) I can't wait to see you again, but until then, I'll keep reading about all the cute things you do! I love you!
Post a Comment