Merry Christmas to everyone! We are enjoying have RJ home all day today (and all next week). This morning we had an LJ photo session and then went to HEB to get some pictures printed (and to buy some groceries). Now, RJ is wrapping some presents in LJ's room and I am to find something else to do (this must mean the presents are for me ;-) ) So, I am bouncing the bouncy seat with my foot, checking e-mail and updating you all. I must say, I am impressed with my ability to bounce the bouncy seat with my foot AND type an e-mail. This feat has taken several weeks of practice, but I am getting it down.
LJ hasn't quite been himself these last 2 days. He hasn't been sleeping as much as usual AND his awake time has been a bit fussier. But, he doesn't show signs of sickness, so who knows? He is napping now...which negates what I just said! Maybe I'm the one who isn't herself?!
Tomorrow we are going to RJ's brother's house (about an hour away) and all of RJ's family will be there. We are only going for the day though. So, we'll wake up and have Christmas morning at our house before we head up there. This will be the first time RJ and I have had Christmas morning all to ourselves! I don't imagine LJ will care too much about Christmas this year, but we'll document his first Christmas just the same.
I think Mawmaw and my sister and her family will come over one day next week and we plan to go to Houston one day next week. My friend from Florida and her baby girl will be at my friend's house and I'm dying to see her and her baby! Other than that, we have no plans and we are happy about that.
Ok, I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas!!!! Hope you've had a GREAT year and are looking forward to another one!
Friday, December 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had a great Christmas day. The snow has finally melted and we actually have now had two really nice days in the 60's. That allowed us to get out of the house and helped us to get back to our normal selves. Today we are off to Bedford and the in-laws for a gathering that I am sure will result in a trip to the mall for gift card and checks received being utilized. Perhaps LJ is just now recovering from the cradle that you dropped on his cap. I honestly don't know why you dropped it on his head or why you insist on calling his head a cap.
big bro - who is Cotton Bowl bound on New Year's Day to sit in some really fabulous seats courtesy of the Association. Well number one son and number one daughter paid for them but the Association scored a nice location for two of us.
Post a Comment