4 nights of the last 7...LJ has gone 5-7 hours between feedings (sorry Chrissy). He eats somewhere between 7:30 and 9:00 and then we don't here from him again until 5-7 hours later. At first, I was worried (what's new?)...now we just roll with it and are very thankful. RJ and I go to bed between 8:30 and 9:00 if LJ is down...that way we can get several consecutive hours of sleep ourselves. So, my question is...is this a trend? I'm not going to start counting on it because it will just bother me when he doesn't go that long. I think he must have inherited RJ's love for sleep!
Speaking of worrying...it is crazy how much stuff I "worry" about these days. I was worried that LJ was gulping, gasping, and choking when he ate. He doesn't do that anymore, but the first time he didn't I worried that something was wrong. See, I worried when he started doing it, but then I got used to that. So, then I worried when he wasn't doing that anymore. CRAZY! I notice that my level of worry correlates to how tired I am.
Everything here is going pretty well. The antibiotics have put the hurt on my mastitis, so I'm feeling much better. LJ is eating well. He is spending more time in a quiet alert state, so we are "playing" more. This = me talking to him and singing to him (he doesn't know how terrible a singer I am!). We have been picking RJ up for lunch, taking walks, going to the bank, post office, grocery store, etc. This weekend we are going to put up our Christmas decorations...I'm sure that will take much longer with little LJ "helping", but it will be nice once they are up.
Oh, and RJ and LJ did just fine while I was at the beauty shop on Saturday. Talk to you all later!
Tuesday, December 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment