I got the boys some breakfast and packed their lunches - Thursdays they stay for Lunch Bunch.
I got the sheets and blankets off their beds and into the wash...and dried them and put them back on the beds...this is no easy feat with bunk beds, but I'd put it off longer than I should.
I also washed and dried the other dirty clothes.
I got my UofP materials posted - still need to grade. I'm in the last week of this class and I don't start another until November 14, so I have a nice break coming up.
MawMaw came over to watch REJ while I went to get my hair colored and cut - this was desperately needed.
RJ, MawMaw, REJ and I went out to lunch.
I dropped RJ off at work and then went to pick up the boys from school.
I have sent both boys to their rooms as they are always a bit grumpy on Thursdays - because they don't have a nap.
I've nursed REJ numerous times and changed several diapers!
We are about to go pick RJ up from work and then I imagine there will be dinner and more nursing and diaper changing! But, RJ will be home, so we will be able to divide and conquer!
Thursday, October 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment