
These are semi-homemade by our resident Alfred. He dyed Boy Wonder's long-johns green, made the shirt, cape (out of an apron - can't really see it in this picture) and mask. He also dyed the black parts of The Caped Crusader's long johns and ironed on a homemade iron-on of the logo. The belts and Caped Crusader's mask and cape are store bought. These super-heroes have been to a party and, besides being drenched in sweat - the only casualty is a small hole in Boy Wonder's knee. They will make an appearance at a local school this week and then there are two church carnivals that need their help watching out for "bad guys".
5 comments:
Haha, this is so cute. I'm super impressed with the costume designer!
These guys look awesome! :) Lena
SHAZAM! WOW! POP! BAM! Need I say more. Pat
The costumes turned out really cute - though not nearly as cute as the boys who wear them, or am I a bit prejudices!! Glad they are having fun with them. Mom/MawMaw
jared is also very impressed with the costumes. i just had him take a look!
Post a Comment