...and I feel like I need to report it! LOL!
I walked around the long blocks 3x with the kids (PJ and REJ) in the double-jog stroller. This took 35 minutes. I am terribly out of shape. This is what comes from not exercising with any regularity for the past 10 months. But, today is the first day of the rest of my life...
REJ seems tiny, but I know she is not tiny compared to other babies her age. PJ seems huge and I know he is huge compared to other kids his age. To see them next to each other in the jog stroller only made REJ seem tinier and PJ seem more mammoth.
REJ went 7 hours last night! Of course, this was from 7:30 (with a little nip at 8:15) - 2:30, but I will soooo take that. I got a good 5 hours of sleep from 9:30 - 2:30. Then, I was up with her for an hour nursing, changing diaper, swaddling and then...she was just plain awake. She wasn't fussy. So, I finished watching The Real Housewives of DC Reunion Part 2 and then put her in her swing while I laid on the couch. After about 20 minutes, she was conked and I brought her back to our room (where she sleeps in her car seat). She then slept until 6:15. This is great!
Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment