Flying - this week I did clean the bathroom (it doesn't take too long, so there really is no excuse for not doing it more frequently) as this was the Zone of the Week. I decided to buy a new bathmat - ours is missing quite a few suction cups. I also bought one of those spout cover things - because now PJ is in the tub with LJ. PJ has completely outgrown his infant tub that goes in the sink. Plus, he LOVES the bathtub. Loves it. He'll go in the bathroom and beat on it with his hands and if I run the water - forget about it - he's trying to climb in. But, with both of them in there - and with PJ knowing no fear, he's destined to hit his head on the spout, so now we have a duck dressed like a fireman raining protection from our spout.
I also "blessed" the house yesterday (this is how the FlyLady has you keep the rest of the house clean while focusing on one Zone a week) - some rooms got the "over the lips and past the gums..." blessing - crude, but got something done. Today, I need to do laundry and mop the kitchen floor. RJ has to work all day today, so it is me and the kids...all day. Then, he has to take this person out to dinner (he's in charge of a conference that is going on today and his dinner companion is a guest speaker at the conference) - so it is really me and the kids ALL day. PJ fell asleep for like 10 minutes on the way home from Target, so I'm trying to let him play until he gets a little tired again - then it'll be nap time for him. This means I won't have to hear "MOOOOM - PR is getting me - come get him away" for at least 45 minutes!
LJ spent the last of his Christmas Target giftcards this morning - he bought yet ANOTHER Matchbox car fold and go thing. They really are nice, cheap, and the pack away well, so I like them and he enjoys them a TON.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
still had christmas giftcards?!?! sounds as though LJ will soon be taunting PR with halloween candy that lasts through the summer, as my older brother used to do to me
Post a Comment