Friday, October 26, 2007

PJ's 6 month Stats

PJ had his well-check today and the stats are:
Weight - 20 pounds 7.5 ounces (90th - 95th percentile)
Length - 28 1/2 inches (>97th percentile)
Weight for length percentile - 25th - 50th

For comparison - LJ's 6 month stats were:
Weight – 17 pounds 15.5 ounces (50th percentile)
Length– 26 ¾ inches (75th percentile)
Weight for length percentile - 50th - 75th

I'm sure this isn't so interesting for the average reader, but I find it fascinating!

PJ had is current on his immunizations and had 1/2 his flu shot today - he gets the other 1/2 in a month.

LJ, RJ, and I all had our flu shots today as well - and we all did just fine with it. LJ got a Blue's Clues sticker for his efforts.

The dr. was not impressed with my tale of reflux and took my recounting the events in stride. He suggested we feed him earlier at before bed so the food has time to digest...which we are already doing. I knew that would be the extent of it. You can't look at PJ and think he's suffering nutritionally - and if there is no nutritional deficit, they are want to do anything about reflux.

No comments: