Whoever decided this was a good idea obviously did not have young children...they don't really care what time it is. They get tired at "bed time" and the wake up at "good morning time". Prior to "fall back" - PJ was in bed around 7:30 pm with LJ in bed around 8:00. They would both wake up around 7:00 am. Sure, sometimes they wake up around 6:30, but will usually entertain themselves until 7:00 - 7:30. Sunday, I got up at 5:50 am and PJ didn't make it past 6:30 pm for bed time. This morning - I heard children talking to themselves at 5:30 - and the "mama, I had a good nap" call came by 6:30. Remember when falling back meant YOU got an extra hour of sleep?
We all have colds - and I burned my fingers on a cookie sheet heated to 450, but that is a longer story than I want to type with burned fingers.
Progress on the garage is underway. Concrete slab is poured, building has been delivered, curb cut for the relocated driveway apron will be poured tomorrow. I believe I heard something about RJ's brother BJ coming tomorrow and this means some portion of the building will be erected. RJ is super-excited, but super-tired...being the director of all of this work is a big job.
Monday, November 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
can't wait to see your garage!
i too am disliking this time change. it means i drive home in the dark, which i hate.
Yes, the time change was causing some problems for us too. I really don't like Annie wandering around the house at 5:30 am. I remember the days when "fall back" meant "sleep longer".
Post a Comment