Friday, August 22, 2008

PJ's 15-Month Stats

We finally got around to taking PJ in for his well-visit. Since he wasn't getting the MMR or the Varicella vaccine and I broke my wrist - we were pretty lax about the 12 month visit, so now - at almost 16 months...he's getting his 15 month visit.

Weight - 33 pounds
Height - 33 1/2 inches

The dr. brought us a list of his vaccines still to get and asked us which of them we wanted him to have today! I was beaming and so happy! Without us saying anything - they were ready for us. We told him that PJ would get Pc and Hib today and that was perfectly fine. The dr. also said he's read the introduction to The Vaccine Book that we gave him when we had our consultation. He remarked that he felt the book was going to be just fine as the introduction seemed like Dr. Sears is logical and not responding to any one issue or non-issue, but is rather being very pragmatic. I suppose our Dr. read the introduction this morning when he saw we were coming in - so he could say he's read some of it, but I don't care - at least he cares enough to want us to think he's read the book we gave him!

No comments: