Friday, March 07, 2008

Surprise!

I'm kind of glad that Daylight Savings Time is ending (or beginning - whatever) this weekend. These kids are waking up 5 minutes earlier than the morning before each morning this week. On Sunday morning - that will be 7:35 - 7:30 - 7:25, etc. instead of 6:35 - 6:30 - 6:25... If it weren't for the beginning (or the end - whatever) of DST, I fear we'd be into the 5:xx's soon...not good. This morning it was "good" that LJ woke up early because it was SNOWING outside. Snow is unheard of here. I think it snowed in 1984, but not again since then. We get an ice storm every 3 years or so, but never snow. It did not accumulate, but we all got dressed and went outside. We took pictures, but I don't think you can see the snow falling in them. This was quite the treat for us!

On the cleaning campaign, RJ swept the living room, dining room, and kitchen and I mopped all of those areas. I cleaned the hot spots in the living room/front entry/dining room and I plan to clean the glass storm door. That is all that will happen - this week was kind of a light week...I'm finding that all of the weeks are kind of light as we're doing a good job of "keeping up" what we've already done. This is fantastic! I did 4 loads of wash yesterday and folded it and put it away. I need to bless the rest of the house - which really means I need to clean the bathroom - that doesn't take long.

No comments: