For the record - since my brain will fuzz over and I won't be able to recall these things...
At 11 months old, PJ's schedule is something like this:
Wakes up around 6:30 - I nurse him and he's back in bed...usually up for the day around 7:30
Breakfast around 8:30
Down for a nap around 10:00 - usually sleeps 1 and 1/2 hours.
Lunch at 12:30
Nurse and down for a nap around 2:30 - usually sleeps 1 and 1/2 hours.
Snack around 4:00
Dinner around 6:30
Bath, nurse, down to bed between 7:30 and 8:00
At 3 year and 4 months, LJ's schedule is something like this:
Wakes up around 7:00
Breakfast around 8:30
Lunch at 12:30
Down for a nap around 1:30 - sleeps/rests/reads until 4:00 (I'll let him go as late as 4:30)
Snack around 4:00
Dinner around 6:30
Bath and to bed by 8:00
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment