Happy New Year!
I doubt we'll make it until midnight - maybe for the East coast..., but I kind of doubt that too.
I'm stealing away a minute - LJ is upset that the show he was watching got cut off. Noggin is *supposed* to be on 24 hours now (this is commercial-free programming for pre-schoolers) - previously, it ended at 5:00 (and commercial-filled programming for "progressive" teenagers came on - this is a stark contrast). He was happily watching "Franklin and the Mystery of Turtle Lake" or something like that and 10 minutes in - it switched to the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" - he was mighty upset and wanted me to fix it. I called Dish, but it is Noggin's deal, so...
PJ is crawling around the house trying to find me, I'm surprised he hasn't looked here yet.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment