Indeed, LJ received a new toy over the weekend - and he LOVES this thing. I present the Take-a-Part Airplane:
Igore the "click to enlarge" words - it won't enlarge if you click it as I took this picture off of the internet.
LJ's plane is red with blue wings, but other than that - what you see is just like his. The drill takes 2 batteries and then it works just like a real drill. There are 3 different bits and using 2 of them (I have no idea why they included the 3rd) you can take the plane totally apart. LJ is really good at taking the plane apart, but he needs you to hold the parts together as he screws it back together.
He wants to "play airplane" all the time.
What is truly wonderful is that when he wakes up in the morning, it is like he's discovered the plane all over again. He starts playing with his toys and then he sees his airplane and I hear him shout "AIRPLANE" at the top of his lungs. He'll come to find me and say, "Airplane - Mama - Airplane". What a joy that must be!
5 comments:
i think i can grasp this feeling by comparing it to how i feel on saturday mornings.
aw. i want a kid.
hey, this is february. has luke not done anything funny in a whole week??? Auntie K (I found him a little treat at wal-mart tonite
for when i see you at wedding)
oops, sorry i didn't abbreviate. I'm a bad aunt.remove my comment, quick!
Yes, LJ is doing many cute things, but we are both sick and I haven't been in a creative writing mood, but I promise a tidbit this weekend!
Post a Comment