Sunday, June 25, 2006

Flew the Coop

The baby cardinal flew the coop on Thursday. We saw the mama and daddy showing the baby how to fly and flying cover as the baby flew from tree to tree in our backyard. I haven't seen any of them since. This was the day after the BigBro and his family flew the coop. They stayed with us for several days last week while J*fer attended her freshman conference and registered for her fall classes. We are glad that she arranged her schedule so that she can be LJ's new Friday companion.

LJ had a WONDERFUL time playing with his cousins, but I'm sure his cousins were glad to get home and not have to wake up at 6:00 every morning! We had a nice Father's Day which we celebrated by grilling enough food to last us for most of their visit. We ate ice cream, rented a movie, went to a movie, and I got a pedicure - since I had cousins here to baby sit and all.

Now we are back to our normal routine, I have one more week of school and RJ is back to working on the AC!

No comments: