Well, I don’t know what is going on with you Little Baby J fans…the 90210 pictures were funny (I thought), yet no comments?! What does a blogger have to do?!
I’m home early today so that RJ could attend a meeting this morning. So, I’m catching up on some home things while LJ is taking his morning nap. Just thought I’d check in (oh, and chastise you for not commenting in a L O N G time)!
Have a most excellent weekend.
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
There must be some kind of support group for 90210 addicts.
But I have to admit I remember the song, so I can understand why LJ is cuttin' the rug.
MA was that way every time Friends came on! She has watched that show since she was only weeks old! :-) A
Did you know that the Zip Code was introduced by the Postal Service in 1963?
That is the only view I have on dancing to the tune of 90210 - I have NEVER EVER seen EVEN PART of one episode.
Big Bro
Well Big Bro, I'll make sure that you see the opening credits next time you are at the J home. Unless you are trying to live your whole life without seeing EVEN PART of an episode...in which case, I'll try to help you NEVER see it.
Ok, I accept the chastising for not having commented in a while... I have no good excuse. My big news is ....I got a scooter! Yes, a scooter, (Vespa if you are confused) and I now have a motorcycle license and am hell on wheels. Just kidding, I am actually quite safe. I am the tragically unhip wife to Todd the Harley man, but thats ok, I am secure in this fact. It is so much fun to ride!
:) Lena
Ok, when I deleted my original comment I did so because I misspelled a word. I did not know it was going to say that there was a comment, but I deleted it. That is uncool because people might think I said something that I decided I needed to remove and that seems juicy - but it was just a misspelled word! Here's what I wrote - with the word corrected (but there may be more that are misspelled - I give up!)
***************************
Wow Lena! RJ will be so jealous...he thinks Vespas a cool and wonders why you don't see more people riding them. I'm trying to imagine you riding around town...I see you with one of those mail-type sachel bags over across your shoulder and a leather aviator cap on - why? I don't know!
Post a Comment