Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Feel the Music

Little LJ is a dancer. If he hears music, he's dancing. It started with a side-to-side motion with his head and upper body, but now he bounces his knees and grooves to the tune. I have to say, we didn't teach him this and we don't dance around the house...he just picked it up. I guess dancing is a natural thing that humans just "do". Oddly, he even dances when RJ or I are singing...so he can tell that we are not just talking (neither of us sing well). This is amazing.

His favorite "songs" to which to dance:
The 90210 Theme
The Melrose Place Theme

I also have to add that, LJ watches the TV while dancing to these theme songs and I think he is clearly enamored of Jennie Garth. When her picture comes on, he looks at me and smiles really big. Maybe he thinks that it is me on the TV...not that I look like Jennie Garth, but he is only 11 months old. I am relieved that he does not do this when Tori Spelling is on...she looks a little odd to me.

Oh, and don't worry. He really only watches the opening credits to these shows...after that, he is playing. I realize there will come a time when I will have to watch these shows without him as he will reach the age of more understanding. Until then...dance away little LJ!

For those of you who did not follow 90210 and/or Melrose Place, I present the following:

Jennie Garth (on the right) (That's Tiffani-Amber Theisen on the left AKA Valerie)













Tori Spelling
















So, now you are in "the loop"!

No comments: