Friday, January 21, 2011

REJ's 4 Month Stats

REJ had her well-visit this past Tuesday.  


Her stats are:
Weight - 16 pounds 12 ounces
Length - 27 1/4 inches


For comparison sake:


LJ
Weight - 15 pounds 3 ounces
Length - 27 inches


PJ
Weight - 18 pounds 12 ounces
Length - 27 1/4 inches


I canNOT believe that she weighs more than LJ did.  In my memory (and the photographic evidence) LJ was a CHUNK...I mean one chubby baby.  He was a chub until he was 4!  PJ never looked like a chub to me and REJ looks so long and lean that I can't believe she weighs more than the King of Chub did.


I have LOTS to post about, but I don't want to crowd out REJ's stats, so I'll put it in a separate post.  And, RJ has reminded me that he wrote an account of his day in LJ's pre-school class last May that I never posted...he's disappointed that so much time has passed, so when it is posted - you all had better comment on it...that might help get me out of the dog house on this one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That extra 1/4'' must make a big difference!
KK

Anonymous said...

Tell LJ that Val and Pat are anxiously awaiting his posting. It's fun to see the world through a child's eyes.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant RJ's post about LJ.