Yesterday was not fun! Around 5:00 am, I woke up with contractions. They were every 15 minutes until about 10:00 am. I was supposed to see the dr. at 2:30, but called to get fit in earlier. This is how it all started with PJ and by 2:30 pm, he was born - so...I didn't want to wait all morning. I felt TERRIBLE though - nausea and flu-like symptoms. The dr. checked me out. 2 cm, but not effaced. Baby's head is engaged though. Could be today, could be 3 weeks. The rest of the day, I sat around and felt totally useless - I just felt so badly. I got a good night of sleep last night and today, I'm back to "normal" 3rd trimester pregnancy ailments. Those were the worst and oddest Braxton Hicks I've ever had.
We got PJ totally moved into LJ's room and I'm ready to try to find the infant clothes. We have several "neutral gender" items since we've not found out with any child...but, I need to find those! RJ also needs to install the "salt to chlorine generator" for our pool. We spend a small fortune on chlorine, so this generator will be worth it!
Next week, I need to get the kids a couple of vaccines and then finish their school paperwork and find out how much we actually owe for tuition and extra things like Lunch Bunch on Thursdays and Math/Science on Mondays.
So, there are things that we need to get done - it'd be nice to keep this baby until the due date so we can have 1 week of school routine under our belts before baby joins us. But, it would also be nice to get this baby out early so that he/she can't possible weigh 10 pounds!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment