This week, we are hoping to be back to normal. I am going to resume my 5:00 am daily trip to the gym and the boys are going to resume their nap schedules...today they were quiet (and asleep, I think) from 1:00 - 4:00, so this is a good start.
This past weekend, LJ and I went on a little trip all by ourselves - to visit with my message board moms. One mom, who lives in Australia, came over on "holiday" with her family. She and her family have spent almost 3 weeks in various parts of the country - mostly staying with moms from the board. This past weekend - we had a play date and LJ and I picked up one mom at the airport and then stayed at a hotel. LJ had a blast and it was great fun to have a special trip together. He was super well-behaved and had so much fun playing with the other 15 or so kids.
I think we are all at the tail-end of sickness. LJ still coughs as do I, but PJ seems cured. RJ is at the start of his coughing, but he doesn't seem to have been as hard hit as I was.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment