LJ is fond of telling knock knock jokes. He's finally mastered the orange/banana knock knock. Whenever he starts to tell one - PJ starts yelling - "KNOCK KNOCK - KNOCK KNOCK"
I taught LJ the Boo Hoo knock knock joke and he's a pro now. I asked him if he thinks it is funny and he said yes, so I asked him what is funny about it and he said, "it is a knock knock joke!" - as if they are all funny. Hilarious!
PJ is on a hunger strike. The only things he'll eat are fruits. Oh, and he will drink milk. I'm not worried - he's clearly not malnourished and when he's hungry, I suppose he'll eat. I am getting tired of preparing something for him and then throwing it away. He also has two bottom teeth that broke through.
PJ slept until 8 this morning. Great, but now is whole day is running an hour late. I'm rolling with it.
Monday, September 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
where is the story of PJ flying through the air??? a human canonball!
I cannot blog about everything!
but now you have to tell us! :-
-A
Post a Comment