Easter, Part 2
Easter weekend was rather cold (as it was for most dedicated readers of this blog) and we had sleet on Saturday. But, we trudged outside on Sunday and LJ did a great job of finding the 6 plastic eggs the "Easter Bunny" hid for him. Church wasn't too much more crowded than a normal Sunday (at least not in the cry room) and, despite answering, "No" when asked if he loves Jesus - LJ had a great day. He understands that Jesus loves him, so we're working on his loving Jesus.
Updates
Due date - April 21, so 5 days. We do have the cradle set up (this is new to #2, we did not have a cradle for LJ) and the non-gender-specific baby clothes washed. I have not packed my hospital bag - I will...soon. We made it through the weekend and RJ being away at a wedding (best man duties). We even made it through a last minute change of plans that left me at home - alone - with LJ for several hours both days RJ was gone. Thankfully, Aunt K and Uncle R were in town and provided me with the support I needed for "just in case" I have to go to the hospital.
I have been having some contractions, but nothing regular and nothing unbearable. I go to the dr. on Friday and we'll see how I'm progressing. My dream is to get to 3 cm just living life, to make it up to and past the due date, to go in to be "induced" to hasten the progress, but since I'm already 3 cm - to immediately get my epidural. Ah - what a dream!
Oh, but - the washing machine is broken. The repair has required RJ to take it totally apart to diagnose the problem. He has ordered the part and we are waiting for it to come in...then RJ has to put it all back together again. So, with LJ - I wanted to go past my due date to attend a concert...with this one, I want to go past my due date so we can make sure the washing machine is operable before bring another "dirty clothes maker" home. My how things change! Today, Jfer was over as RJ and I both had a meeting to attend a meeting. We went ahead and took our clothes to a Laundromat that has a restaurant connected...with a light board that shows when your washer/dryer is finished. We washed, dried, folded our clothes and ate lunch within an hour and 1/2...pretty good deal!
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad to hear you are hanging in there! I am thinking about you!
:) Lena
Did you eat any HOT WINGS? :-)
We missed you at the wedding...I'm sure you'll see pictures soon.
did we already do the guess the weight competition?
My guesses: A boy - 8 lbs, 3 ounces. 21 inches long.
KK
Post a Comment