Summer P
roject: Central AC! I know, I know - we've been saying this for years now. But, we have the unit (keep quiet all you who know we also have another unit that we bought, oh....3 years ago, but decided that unit is not the way to go) AND work has started. I try not to think about all the little details that go along with this project and plan to just smile and be thankful when it is installed. I'm imaging the day we turn it on for the first time...this will be the same day that we program the thermostat. That seems like it is going to be a really great day. Imagine, we can come home from being out of town this summer - and we can have programmed the thermostat to crank up the AC hours before our arrival. The house won't be 90 degrees...if that isn't heaven on earth, I don't know what is.MJ, LJ, and RJ (after RJ installs the central AC):


2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day!
KK
I find it really funny that after I install the A/C, I apparently will be outside on a lawn chair. No way! After the A/C is in, I will be inside!
Post a Comment