I had a GREAT Mother's Day and I hope that all you mothers and Godmothers out there had a great one too. It was cool and rainy with rumbles of thunder and lightening, so when LJ took his nap (and RJ took one too), I curled up on the couch, opened the window and read my book. Pure heaven! The guys treated me to some nice gifts and an afternoon of window shopping at the kitchen and bath stores. A delightful day.
LJ is not much of a talker, which is odd because I'm sure he is extraverted. But, he's been stingy with the words. He has to have 3 words by the time he's 18 months (which he was yesterday) so that "the state" doesn't worry - and he does have 3 words. He has more actually. His words have to do with labeling right now - no 2 word sentences or anything like that. If he sees something that he knows the word for, he'll say it.
In alphabetical order, LJ's words are:
Cheese
Church
Dada
Dog
Duck
Gogi - we don't know what this is
No
Shh - and he puts his finger up to his lips
Shoe
Truck
Yes
If I forgot some, I'll add them in the comments section.
Monday, May 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Fish
Hello
Hi
Keys
Mama
Uncle R will be on his list after Friday PM. I would bet Jfer is too after her visit with him (set to begin wed afternoon). See you soon.
Big Bro
Ice
Watch
Hat
Coat
Dora
attic
clock
Towel
Boots
Post a Comment