Perhaps you remember seeing his first pair of shoes in an earlier blog, but in case you don’t remember…
Here is his new pair. They are size 6 ½ W. The W stands for wide and this accounts for our inability to find shoes at a place like Target or Wal-Mart. No, LJ’s feet are wide and we have to go to THE shoe store to buy them (READ: they cost more than you think a shoe of this size should cost). His feet kind of look like miniature Paw Paw (my father) feet.
We think a pair of sandals are in order for the upcoming (who am I kidding, it was pretty warm on our walk today) warm weather. This pair seems nice, but we have decided it is better not to buy two pairs of shoes at one time. We need time to recover from the shock.
Sandals or not, you will all be glad to know that LJ’s feet are in well-made shoes and that we are making sure that he has no impediment in his motor development.
2 comments:
Nice shoes!! LJ's cousin Matt also wore wides when he was that age. I kind of wish I had kept a pair of those little shoes now just to look at... gee thanks MJ. I never missed those shoes till now. Auntie K
There goes the last remaining family secret... I knew if I didn't leave the country soon it would get out publicly.
Post a Comment