Which reminds me, it seems Kelly Taylor aka "Jenny Garth" has been replaced by Gina Kincaid aka "Vanessa Marcil" as the 90210 girl who gets the most smiles during the opening credits. For those of you unfamiliar with Gina, I present the following...

Now, back to the dogs.
This is a commercial for ordering your dog's heartworm medicine over the phone and having it delivered right to your door. The commercial stars a golden lab that looks up at the phone number on the screen at the end the commercial. This sends LJ right over the edge...he is giddy with happiness every time he sees this dog. Sometimes, he comes over and hugs me when it is over.

I can only imagine what would happen if we actually gave him a dog.
I rented Benji for him to watch...just because there is a dog in practically ever scene...LJ wasn't that interested in Benji.
Does anyone know when the next dog show is on TV? I think that would entertain LJ for a while.
2 comments:
Give the boy a dog!!!!!!!
:) Lena
Because of Winn Dixie
Homeward Bound
All Dogs go to Heaven
Shaggy Dog (1959)
I'd hold off on Old Yeller & Where the Red Fern Growns!
:-)
Post a Comment