I think the blogger world demands that instead of "LJ Loves" it should be "LJ HEARTS"...or maybe it isn't the blogger world, but a personality attribute that many bloggers possess?!
At any rate, I present you with a current list of LJ's favorites:
Sleeping through the night - 10 1/2 - 11 hours...we couldn't be more pleased
Taking good naps - AM and PM around 1 1/2 - 2 hours each
"Talking" to the bears in his crib before he goes to sleep and after he wakes
Eating - and he must have whatever we are eating...he knows the difference and won't tolerate it
Eating cheese - yes, I must list this separately, he loves it that much
Drinking water - he probably sucks down 12 ounces a day (he's very skilled with his sippy cup)
Putting things on top of other things - it doesn't always work, but he likes to try
Turning the pages in his books - he "talks" like he's reading them
Listening to his favorite book "Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You" - I do a superb job with the sounds
Crawling rapidly to RJ or me when we come home from being away
Giving kisses - sometimes on the mouth; sometimes they are more like a lick
Climbing up and over or up and onto things
Looking at himself in the mirror
Opening the mail box
Saying "hi" on the phone - but not always...I guess he has to want to talk to you!
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cousin J*fer HEARTS LJ!
What an absolute precious and smart little nephew I have. I can't wait to see him do all those new tricks. Auntie K
cheese is good...
Post a Comment