Saturday, August 20, 2005

LJ's Day

The following is mostly so that I will remember when my children ask me…or when we have the next child – it is frustrating when people can’t remember such vital information, but I know that I won’t remember either!

A Typical Day in the Life of LJ – at 9 months of Age
(and it have been this way for approximately 6 weeks)

Somewhere Around:
6:00 – 7:00
Up for the Day

7:00
Milk

7:30 – 8:00
2-Mile Stroll with Mom and/or Dad

8:30 – 9:00
Breakfast (4 oz Fruit + Oatmeal + Fruit Puffs)

Play

9:30 – 10:30
Milk and 1 – 2 Hour Nap

Upon Waking
Play

12:30 – 1:00
Lunch (4 oz Veggie + Cheese + Veggie Puffs)

Play

2:00 – 3:00
Milk and 1 – 2 Hour Nap

Upon Waking

Snack (Graham Cracker + Yogurt/Cheese)

Play

5:00
Milk

6:30 – 7:00
Dinner (4 oz Simple Recipe + Barley + Table Food)

Play/2-Mile Stroll with Mom and Dad

8:00 – 8:30

Bath, Milk, Bed

He normally goes down for a nap/the night while awake, plays with his bears, and then falls asleep on his own. Sometimes Daddy has to go in and pat him on the back.

Just so you won’t think, “What is in this post for me”…I have some news. The travel trailer is going to be picked up on Saturday, September 17th – in Ohio by RJ and a cohort of guy friends…they are making a road trip of it. On the way, RJ is dropping me and LJ off at my sister’s house and we are staying there for the weekend. I need to tell her that!

And, I should have some news to report concerning Phase I of the bathroom remodel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wish my day was more like LJ's! sounds fun and non-rushed!