Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Finally - Teeth

We are proud to announce that little LJ is not "seedless" (as we, his parents, were beginning to believe). In the past week, he has cut two bottom teeth. He seemed unphased by the process as we noticed no increase in fussiness, drool, or other so-called teething-related maladies. The teeth are, of course, perfect specimens and have broken completely through the gums...now, they just need to get taller? longer? - whichever it is.

I am back at work this week. It hasn't been too much of a change. I was getting up between 6:00 and 7:00 anyway - this is when LJ is ready for the day, so getting up early isn't a struggle. I'm only in the office until noon, so it isn't like I have a whole, long day ahead of me. And, I got a new computer at work...RJ is jealous that my monitor has the speakers incorporated - instead of externally sitting on my desk. At any rate, my first few days back have been consumed with getting everything set up the way that I like it on this new computer. Classes start the week after next, but the students are starting to arrive and we have to wait at restaurants again.

Fall is my favorite time of year and I keep telling LJ that he is going to love October and November...especially since our travel trailer is ready! The jury is still deliberating if RJ will go get it or if we will have it delivered, but we are looking forward to weekend camping trips this fall. Sign up now to get in the que of people who want to go on a weekend excursion with the Js!!

2 comments:

thesharester said...

i definitely think the J's should make a trip to s.a. or a surrounding area...such as enchanted rock or something.

M&B said...

I think the J's should also breakin the trailer by touring the coast of Wales. We'll be jealous if you visit thesharester and not the wandsworth couple.