Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there! I think I can safely say that RJ has had a nice day. It started with him sleeping as late as he wanted...that ended up being 9:03. Then, LJ demanded that he open his presents right now. So, RJ complied and then promptly began his day of leisure. LJ decided to get his dad a flight simulator program for the computer, so RJ has been "taking lessons" today. He did break for a breakfast of eggs w/pepperoni, sausage and waffles.
In food news, LJ had prunes then mangos. I decided that we needed to help little LJ's bowels by giving him prunes. There is something about seeing a little boy's face turn red as he grunts that makes a mother decide to try prunes. They did the trick...boy, did they do the trick! He started mangos yesterday, so one more day of those and then it is on to green beans. The mangos come in a jar labeled "recetas latinas". I guess Gerber thinks that mangos and zucchini (the other recetas latinas food) are foods to be enjoyed by Latino and Latina bambinos. That's weird because I apparently like recetas latinas myself, but I just thought they were mangos and zucchini!
In sleeping news, LJ had an entire day of naps and night of sleep...NO SWADDLE! This is a big step in LJ's young life. He is taking a nap sans swaddle as I type this. You do not know how happy I'll be to have him sleeping without the swaddle. It was GREAT when it served a purpose, but now it has become another thing from which to wean him. The weaning is going smashingly and I am thrilled.
And, finally...LJ seems to be starting to wave to people and this is super-cute!
On the horizon for this week...a bath in the big tub!
Saturday, June 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait for the pictures that will come with LJ in the "big tub" so make sure you get plenty of pics of it
Jrod92
Yes, it was a very exciting Father's Day. I was telling MJ about how several people politely reminded me when Mother's Day was coming around. She was surprised that my friends and coworkers would look out for me like that, so I told her how the brotherhood did such things. She did not get any reminders. I guess people did not think she would forget. (I am not sure what that says about me!)
I loved my gifts! Flight simulator with cool controls kept me busy most of the day. Another book from my favorite author will keep me busy for a while too! LJ knows just what I like!
I hope all fathers out there had a good day as well!
--RJ
Post a Comment