Thursday, April 28, 2005

We Have a Roller

I called RJ from work this morning and he greeted me with, "guess what LJ has done 6 times this morning?" I guessed, "Roll over!" To which he said, "Which way?" I posited, "Back to front"...knowing that we invariably put him down on his back. Then RJ questioned, "guess what LJ has done twice this morning?" (I'll cease the word-for-word replay) And, the answer to this question is roll over tummy to back. Turns out LJ was a rolling fool this morning. RJ got some video through the digital camera...one of the videos shows LJ flipping from back to tummy and then tummy to back sans assistance! This is exciting, but I admit I have a bit of trepidation. LJ is that much closer to full mobility. This means no more laying him on his play mat while I unload the dishwasher. This means we must "baby proof" the house. But, I suppose mobility, in its many forms, is a necessary skill to master.

Speaking of masters, RJ graduates on May 14th and, yes, he is going to walk the stage. This is great news for our guests that weekend. Not only do you get to attend SJ's graduation on Friday night, you can attend RJ's graduation on Saturday morning! Big fun!

Question:

What is the best candy bar of all time? (Not just what you have a hankering for every-now-and-then, but hands down, THE best candy bar...let's see if there is a clear favorite)

6 comments:

Martha said...

Snickers, without a doubt.

Anonymous said...

Snickers, without a doubt. Sure Twix (frozen)or Butterfinger, or Hershey's (frozen and dipped in peanut butter)are great, but Snickers is the best. Take-5 just hit the scene, and it is good frozen as well, but Snickers (cold, but not frozen) remains the best!

Anonymous said...

Since I'm not sure that Reeses peanut butter cups are considered a candy bar...I'll have to say:
Hungry? Grab a snickers. And Twix is right up at the top as well.

thesharester said...

i'm going to have to concur with snickers...though i have to partake in only the snickers w/ almond kind. but seriously, i like a lot of candybars...really anything without peanuts!! milky way, crunch, 3 musketeers, kit kat, twix....chocolate is just good!

Anonymous said...

Snickers, with Hershey's minature dark chocolate dipped in peanut butter a close second. And both with milk!

Anonymous said...

Yep, Snickers is IT.

Lena