Weight: 20 pounds 7.5 ounces (60th percentile)
Height: 31 inches (93rd percentile)
Head Circumference 18.25 inches (82nd percentile)
For comparison sake:
Ruth at 12 months:
Weight 26 pounds 8 ounces (96th percentile)
Height 32 inches (98th percentile)
Head Circumference 18.5 inches (89th percentile)
Apparently, we did not take the boys to their 12 month appointment. I'd imagine we took Luke, but I don't find those stats recorded in this blog...and I was blogging much more regularly then! I did find a post about Paul's 15 month visit in which I mention that we didn't go to a 12 month visit.
Mary is clearly our little one.
Her schedule is roughly:
She wakes for the day sometime between 7:00 and 8:00. She may or may not eat much for breakfast and, once school starts (the boys are already back), she'll have to be carted along to take people to school. She still nurses, so she'll get some milk before her nap. She is ready for a nap about 2 hours after she wakes up and she usually naps for about an hour and a half. About 3 hours after she wakes from her morning nap, she takes her afternoon nap and that lasts about an hour and a half also. Finally, about 4 hours after she wakes from her afternoon nap, she's ready for bed. She pretty reliably wakes up between 11:30 and 12:30 and, since she's the 4th and sleeps in our room...and it's just easier to get her back to sleep...I get up and nurse her. Then, she pretty reliably wakes up between 3:00 and 5:00 and I nurse her again. It is just that she goes back to sleep right away if I nurse her, so I do. Plus, she's so tiny...clearly, she needs the calories!
She likes to play and look at books, but lately, she's stuck to Momma or Daddy like glue...as in will.not.let.us.put.her.down. I don't know what that's all about. Strangely, when we aren't at home...she wants to get down...like at church, for example. You know - places you'd rather hold a small child in your lap.
Mary isn't walking. She will walk with you if you hold her hand...or if you refuse to pick her up, she'll grab your legs and walk with you as you go about your business...all the while crying, of course. She is starting to stand - unaided - for short bursts of time, so she's getting closer.
All-in-all, Mary has a pretty chill personality and is generally fun to be around. She's a cute little girl and we are happy to have her!
No comments:
Post a Comment