Well, it has certainly been a while! It is a sad day when your blog feels like a chore, but that is what happened to me. Of course, I have the super-guilt of my blog being the "baby book" of my children...a decision I made when I felt like a true baby book was too much for my personality to do.
We had a great trip to my niece's wedding and up to Colorado with our travel trailer. Luke started 2nd grade and Paul started Kindergarten. Ruth hangs with me. Fall 2012 was insanely busy for this "non-working" mom and I vowed that Spring 2013 would be a more leisurely pace. So far...it has been. I am teaching 2 fewer sections of class and Luke and Paul are no longer taking TaeKwonDo, so I have loads more time. So much so that Ruth and Paul are both taking music classes 1x a week...a luxury for which I have previously thought I did not have time.
Richard is enjoying the autonomy and flexibility of his new job. Things are really going pretty darn well!
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment