Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday, May 31st

This morning started about 6:45 - and the kids and I hung out on the 3rd floor while Richard slept until almost 9:00!  We had all eaten breakfast and Ruth was ready for a nap, but we had to go back to the Piggly Wiggly for coffee creamer and sand toys, so Ruth grabbed a cat nap in the car.


We returned from the store and headed to the beach.  I'd say we stayed for about an hour and then we headed back to the house and took a swim in the pool before a lunch of sandwiches and leftovers. Everyone napped...except me.  I couldn't sleep.  Instead, I prepped for our chicken spaghetti dinner.  By the time that was done, the boys were up from their nap.  Ruth, however, slept for almost 3 hours.  She was a tired girl!  The boys headed to the beach and Ruth and I hung around the house for a bit before we headed out to join them.  We met a family from Chattanooga and they have an 8 year old - Molly, a 4 year old - Mary, and a 22 month old - Rip. The older kids enjoyed playing in the surf together and we didn't get home and showered up until 7:00.  Here it is 9:15 and everyone is in bed and asleep - and have been for about 45 minutes.

No comments: