We are gearing up for LJ's birthday - I cannot believe he will be 6 years old. Amazing. Sometimes when I look at him I think I can see what he'll look like as a teenager and it is hard to believe that we are moving closer and closer to that. After his birthday, there is Thanksgiving - my FAVORITE holiday. The Holiday Season is fast approaching!
Daylight Savings Time - ending and beginning - is terrible for parents of young children. Is this really necessary? The boys were just starting to SLEEP until 7:00 (not wake up at 6 something and talk loudly until 7) and then WHAM - 5:45 on Sunday morning the chatter of boys wakes me a mere 30 minutes after I've fallen back asleep from nursing REJ. But...REJ had slept all the way until 4:40 - which was 8 hours since she had last nursed and gone to bed! This is BIG people! For the last 3 nights we've gotten 7-8 hours out of her. Of course, I'm sure she'll go back to waking before that - they all do. This does coincide with us moving her into her room with the water running DVD on repeat.
Monday, November 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Luke!! Auntie K
Post a Comment