Today, while LJ is at school and I am at work - RJ is teaching PJ how to use the potty.
As you may recall, LJ had great success with Toilet Training in Less Than a Day and that is the method RJ is using with P today. I bought the snacks, drinks, stickers, and prizes last weekend. I have already received the joyful call from PJ telling me that he pee-peed on the potty, so I know there is success.
Now, RJ will have to take the front off of PJ's crib...actually, his crib converts to a bed...so that PJ can get up and go whenever he need to do so.
We have the week of Spring Break ahead of us for any accidents (LJ had about 3 or 4 the week following training day). PJ used his last diaper last night, so we are diaper free!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am anxious to hear how it went!
Post a Comment