Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Birthday PJ!

Where does the time go???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PJ - at this time last year, I was crying because I had the biggest sinus headache ever and I was tired of not being able to take any good meds! Then, I noticed my contractions were rather consistent...and the rest is history. PJ has a bit of a cold, but I remember that LJ had a cold on his first birthday too. We are having a small celebration (with my mom and my niece - I need to call and invite them over...) - by having breakfast for dinner (eggs, bacon, and waffles). LJ is going to help me make PJ's cake later today. We are giving PJ a pool (think small hard-plastic kids' pool) and I'm sure the kids will want to splash around in there after dinner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy #1 PJ!
:) Lena

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I have yet to meet you, but let's plan on this summer. That sound good to you, PJ?

Chrissy

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday PJ!!
-Mike & Lara