Last Saturday, August 11th, PJ we celebrated PJ's baptism...and what a celebration it was. We enjoyed the company of many family members and a few friends as a grand total of 32 people were in attendance! His Godmother, KK and his Godfather, MJ did a wonderful job in helping us introduce PJ as the newest member of the Christian community.
Lunch at a local bar-b-que restaurant allowed for conversation and continued celebration...and, much to LJ's satisfaction there was cake - 3 kinds! Oh, and many people were kind enough to bring him presents. I think we are going to have to get a house...just for LJ - so we can store all of the gifts that people bring. He loves every one of them!
This past week, I've been back at work and the Js are finally having to confront the real schedule. It has been great to be able to be off of work for so long, but the time has come to go back...for good. So far, so good with the transition, but he real test will be in about a week when school starts and we add Jfer's new babysitting schedule to the mix. I think it'll work out perfectly and LJ will certainly be happy to have Jfer here (as she plays with him more than I do...maybe more than daddy does(?))!
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment