We instituted the "no eating before 2:30 am" rule and PJ has been quite cooperative. He's only woken before 2:30 2x in the past week and RJ has gotten him to go back to sleep easily. After eating sometime after 2:30, he's gone back to sleep until 6:xx - so, we're happy. LJ didn't sleep all the way through the night until he was 8 months old, so I have no delusions that PJ will be different.
LJ has been "back talking" lately. Saying, "no" when I tell him to do something or just arguing with me in general. I really think he is too young to understand fully what he is doing, but he sits in the naughty chair sometimes anyway. When I ask him why he's in the naughty chair, he says, "because I say no" - so...he does know not to say "no", but I'm not sure he gets when it is OK to say no (do you want a cookie? no. vs. pick up your puzzle. no.) and when it isn't. It is all a work in progress I suppose.
I so enjoyed discovering what 80s toy you are, that I'd now like to know if you are a Yankee or a Rebel...
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I took this several weeks ago and came up with a different score, but this time around...
91% Dixie. Is General Lee your grandfather?!
72% Dixie. Your neck must be a just little rosy!
hahaha... cool. Was this in response to thesharester's Texas post??
66% Dixie.Well under the Mason-Dixon Line
61%.Pretty good considering I didn't grow up in texas.
45% Dixie. Barely in Yankeedom.
:) Lena
I took it and got 70%Dixie.
Post a Comment